state approved – Registration required 3 weeks prior to the course
26.10.2021 – 29.10.2021
Whoever carries a weapon must carry with it a great measure of responsibility for their actions and their environment. Unsafe handling and lack of knowledge could lead to dire consequences for everyone involved. This is where we place great emphasis in our bespoke Firearms Proficiency courses.
- Legal regulations regarding the handling of weapons and ammunition
- Proof Testing Law
- Laws of Self Defence and Emergency Situations
- Weapons and ammunition technology, general and specific for defensive purposes
- Ballistics, emphasis on Terminal Ballistics
- Illegal Objects
- Safe handling of weapons and ammunition
- Live firing
- Security industry trade association’s regulations on weapon handling
- Everyday particularities for the armed professional
- Theory and practical tests
Through our contacts with professional security companies, we support you during and after the training, in your application process for relevant vacancies.